Job openings are listed in the order received by SVC. For information on placing a job posting here, please see How to Post Career Openings.
Scroll or click to jump to current listings:
MANUFACTURING TECHNICIAN – VACUUM THIN FILM DEPOSITION
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA
Rigaku Innovative Technologies is looking to hire people who want to help us make the
world a better place! Our technicians work directly with our staff of scientists and
engineers on a daily basis to operate state-of-the-art deposition systems. We use them
to create ultra-thin and ultra-precise multilayer coatings to make some of the most
advanced optics in the world, in support of products that range from complex research on
the newest medicines to machines that make the latest generation of computer chips.
• Support production & development of coatings using multiple vacuum deposition tools in
a cleanroom environment
• Operation & maintenance of vacuum deposition systems and ancillary equipment
• Assist in equipment modification and tooling installation
• Execution of preventive maintenance and troubleshooting activities
• Work as part of a team that executes Daily Run Sheets provided by Coating Engineers
• Substrate preparation and product cutting
• Following contamination control protocols associated with Clean Room Operation
• Write accurate notes in Logbook of procedures and operations
• Utilization of Syteline ERP and other Microsoft Databases.
• Other duties as assigned by Department Manager
• Prior experience preferred but not required
• Good vision
• Ability to lift 35 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds
• Ability to climb ladders
• Ability to stand while performing duties and monitoring chambers – up to 75% of the time
• Ability to use/wear required Personal Protective Equipment
Compensation & Benefits:
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are
kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD,
Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is
an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally
work in the US.
All candidates must apply through www.Rigaku.com (About | Careers) if you are interested
in joining a Team where your expertise & hard work will be valued and respected.
visit http://www.Rigaku.com (About | Careers) to begin the application process.
Date Posted: 05/07/21