Job openings are listed in the order received by SVC. For information on placing a job posting here, please see How to Post Career Openings.
Scroll or click to jump to current listings:
Key Account Manager
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Direct instrument sales of Intelligent Sensor Solutions (STC/TF), Vacuum Control Products
(VCP) and Leak Detection Technology (LDT) to analytical, industrial, coating, research
and semiconductor OEMs and some end users in CA, AZ & NV
Responsible for strategic planning and implementation of sales goals and objectives for
direct sales area with sales goal of approximately $2-2.5 MUSD in 2019.
This position will work in the Santa Clara, CA area.
Prospecting - Always be expanding clients as well as adding to our existing revenue at
our base of clients.
Input to Sales Manager and Business Units as to annual sales, goals and non-numerical
objectives for sales area.
Business Line feedback regarding instrumentation, strategy, tools/collateral, application
requirements and development, market trends and direction, competitive products and
marketing, in addition to and including marketing assistance to business line.
Support of various marketing activities including trade shows, strategic industry
committees, and marketing campaigns
Account management activity, forecasting, and record keeping on INFICON SAP CRM
Collaboration with Business Unit and Sales
Ability to demonstrate all company products to a wide variety of potential customers
Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required.
Ability to travel around CA as well as to AZ & NV on a routine basis. Ability to travel
abroad on occasion.
Minimum of five years accomplished sales experience in a synergistic or similar
instrumentation sensors and software as required by INFICON.
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Excellent listening, communication, and problem solving skills; including verbal,
written, and presentation.
Ability to interact inter-departmentally in a professional manner.
Vacuum process knowledge so as to apply INFICON sensors and software to customer
Travel of up to 40% is required (mostly domestic)
Familiarity with account management tools and strategic selling concepts required.
RGA, Leak Detection, and Vacuum Gauge application experience is preferred.
Ability to operate within multicultural environment and operate comfortably with all
levels in the organization.
Must have strong initiative and ability to work independently.
Compensation & Benefits:
Competitive Benefits Package to include,401K, Major/Medical, Dental, etc...with robust
vacation, holidays and paid plant shutdown.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience including a competitive base salary,
commission/bonus opportunity,car allowance
INFICON is a growing, global, leading provider of innovative technologies that enhances
productivity and quality in sophisticated industrial processes. The products provided by
INFICON are world-class instruments for gas analysis, measurement, and control and are
vital to manufacturers and end-users in the complex fabrication of semiconductors and
thin film coatings for optics, flat panel displays, solar cells, and industrial vacuum
coating applications. INFICON is headquartered in Switzerland and has world-class
manufacturing facilities in Europe, the United States and China with subsidiaries located
throughout the world. For more detailed information about INFICON, please visit our
website at www.inficon.com.
hrteam@firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://https://inficon.hrmdirect.com/employment/view.php?req=994161 to begin the application process.
Date Posted: 04/15/19
Senior Thin Film Optical Applications Engineer
Location: Moorestown, NJ USA
The candidate will serve as an Applications Scientist and subject matter expert for
developing thin film optical coating solutions employing reactive sputtering, ion
assisted evaporation, thermal evaporation and plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition.
Provide technical support to Engineering and R&D departments. Function as an in-house
optics expert and assist with equipment design, vendor selection, experimental design and
analysis, and presentation of findings.
• Strong understanding of optical materials, thin film optical design software and
optical monitoring/control techniques.
• Hands-on knowledge of Sputtering and Evaporation vacuum deposition equipment, ion
sources and optical film deposition control as applied to optical processing
• Hands-on experience with PECVD and plasma sources is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to develop processes used in commercial applications such as;,
AR/HR, precision optical filters and Transparent Conductive Oxide Optical Coatings.
Experience with deposition of diamond-like carbon coatings is a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and execute effective, well designed-experiments and write
clear, concise reports documenting the results.
• Direct participation in R&D projects and experiments with regard to capital equipment
hardware design, process development and thin film characterization.
• Technical writing including technical conference papers, sales and marketing collateral
including application notes, white papers and magazine articles that describe the
company’s product offerings and capabilities to a general technical audience.
• Participation in state-of-the-art research, development, test and evaluation of vacuum
deposited thin films for optics, display, semiconductor, biomedical, decorative, and hard
• Responsible for advising on technical activities at Denton Vacuum.
• Previous experience with technical support of equipment sales including customer
interface and sample preparation.
• Prepare presentations for senior management, staff, and customers, and key stakeholders
to influence critical decisions.
• Responsible for contributing to the strategic technical roadmap to position Denton
Vacuum as an industry leader.
• Identification and resolution of technical problems as they occur.
• Performing decisive analyses to determine root causes, alternatives, and risk
• Work with other senior and junior-level physicists, engineers, and technicians to
assist in experimental planning, testing, and analysis.
• Experience developing, implementing, and interpreting plasma diagnostics.
• Ability to manage a project.
• Minimum Masters Degree (MS), with 5 - 10 years of related experience, or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 5 – 7 years of direct experience optical coating thin film deposition & etch
• Vacuum deposition equipment: Sputtering, evaporation, Experience with IBAD and PECVD
is a plus.
• Thin film characterization equipment: spectrophotometer, stylus profilometer, and four
point probe Experience with SEM and surface analysis is a plus.
• Must have in depth understanding of MS Word, Excel, and Access.
Compensation & Benefits:
Denton Vacuum, LLC has a competitive salary and benefits package including health,
dental, life and 401K.
Denton Vacuum provides thin film solutions used to create the world’s most innovative
products. With operations in the United States and China, Denton provides thin film
deposition solutions used for a wide array of applications used in the optoelectronics
market including; precision optical filters, lasers, IR detectors, sensors, 5G wireless
components and micro-displays. Denton's technology portfolio includes sputtering, e-beam
& thermal evaporation, ion-beam-assisted deposition (IBAD) and
plasma-enhanced-chemical-vapor deposition (PECVD).
Date Posted: 04/12/19